Friday, August 01, 2008

I'm flying', on that Mid day plane to Georgia!

So I started the summer out with an AMAZING trip to GA! I went back to Lilburn ward, had all of my favorite foods (except O'Charley's), and went to my favorite places. I watched movies with Rachel, cooked with Amy, and did all the traditional fun. On Wednesday, I had my fast food party at Wendy's where we had sooooo much fun! On Thursday, Amy, Courtney and I went to stone mountain. Afterward I went swimming at Courtney's. On Friday I went to the mall and then a=on Saturday, Molly planned me a sleepover with all my friends so I had one last time to see them all. I had such an amazing time!!! Here's the pictures!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liv. I want those pictures of the kids, It was so much fun having you visit!

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

I want to go to Georgia! The pictures of you and the kids are cute.