Saturday, October 02, 2010

"Picture Liba!"

Living in Oregon has been a lot of fun! I have really love living with my sister, meeting new people, and learning more about myself here. But my favorite thing about Oregon is my wonderful nephew, who is so adorable even in his most annoying hours! He always makes me feel loved, even when yelling "NO LIBA" every time I walk into a room. It is always fun when I turn on my computer becuase I know I will hear one of two things as Emerson climbs up to sit next to me. I will either hear, "Play flower game!" or "Picture Liba!". Below is from one of the many times that Emerson forced me to take silly pictures with him. I think that they turned out really cute!





3 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

He's so silly. I don't know what I am going to do without you come January.

Natalie Putnam said...

So CUTE!!! You are such a great aunt :) I bet Emerson loves having you living with him!

Emily Christiansen said...

Haha! So cute! Emerson is always fun. I loved living close to him. You are the best aunt!!!!