Thursday, December 16, 2010

Visiting Amy!

I have never been happy about a flight delay. They are usually things that a person dreads, but yesterday a flight delay brought a nice gift in my life. The gift of being able to visit Georgia! Unfortunately I wasn't able to see Natalie but may and I were able to see each other and it was a lot of fun. We did all of the things we used to do. We (well I as goes tradition) made us brownies, we played speed, we shopped a little, Amy did my hair and Make up, we did a photo shoot, and we got Publix subs! It reminded me so much of when we were younger and still sharing a room. I also got to meet Grayson for the first time and he is adorable! I love my little nephew! It was so much fun to see how much the kids have grown. I loved this trip, even with unexpected problems that came our way!





I wanted a picture with Austin but he didn't cheer up enough to get a picture until about an hour before I left which was too bad! He was fun anyway! :)

2 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

See mom, she should have stayed with me!!

Brad Fallon said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.