Thursday, September 03, 2009

Oregon

This summer I went to Oregon with my parents. It was so great seeing my nephew Emerson! Oh and seeing my sister Jessica and my brother in law Jason. It was so much fun! We went to the Oregon coast and we stayed at this condo where you could see whales in our backyard. When we were at Jess's house we went to the zoo and just hung around the house. We also did my absolute favorite thing in the world and went to a bookstore which is called Powlles books. It is the best bookstore ever! I wish I could go there everyday!





4 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I hope you get to come to ATL for Deanos birthday!

Emily Christiansen said...

I am so jealous you got to go spend time with Emerson!!!! They should have Powell's Books everywhere, huh.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

That video of Emerson is the best. I love it. You need to come back out. Maybe you can visit more often now that you are going to only be the next state over.

Lyle said...

I love going to the zoo! It's great.