Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update and Mona who?

So I got my wisdom teeth out last week and missed about a week of school dealing with the pain and looking like a blow fish. I took a picture but I'm too lazy to put it on the blog and its not too flattering anyway. I pretty much ate yogurt and other soft foods while watching shows on my xbox like Sports Night, New Amsterdam, and Doctor Who. Its been painfully fun! Something good came out of this week, Emily and I redesigned my blog! Do you like it? I do! So I'll leave you with a picture that my friend Alan made a while ago of me. Don't you love it?!


4 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Sorry you got your teeth out. It is good that you are finished. I just got mine out last year and it wasn't fun with 2 kids running around.

Any way, cute blog. I love it!

Emily Christiansen said...

What a silly photo! I am glad you are feeling better, but I am sad you have to go back to school.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Cute blog! I really like it. I 'm sorry that you had to get you wisdom teeth out. I am happy that it is done though.

Lyle said...

I love Doctor Who. I wish they would come back on.