Tuesday, February 02, 2010

College

College is going great, I have great classes that I love and for once I have a social life! I lost my camera connector so I haven't been able to post pictures but thankfully my FHE brother, Ferry, took some pictures so here you go!

Here is all of my roommates, my FHE brothers, and Brother Kurr's family.

These are my FHE brothers

The rest are just random pictures from a FHE at Brother Kurr's house, where we got to eat real food on matching and nice dishes!

5 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Yeah!!! You updated your blog :) I am so glad you are enjoying your time in college. You look great and look like you are making tons of new friends. I am so happy for you. Miss you tons. Dean wants you to come visit sometime. He misses you also.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

It looks like you are having fun! You need to get a camera connector so you can put more pictures up!

Emily Christiansen said...

It is about time you update this thing. Looks like you are having fun. I loved my FHE groups. Your face looks good :).

Kari said...

What apartment are you living in? We should start planning Sunday dinners with Alison and Sara. I'm glad you are having a fun first semester.

Joie Kaye said...

Olivia! You are SOOOO beautiful! That was a FUN night at Bro. Kurr's house!!! Thanks for not putting up my "tree hugger" picture lol