Wednesday, March 10, 2010

unexpected good news

So I don't think that I'm that great of a writer. Despite this, I am in a writing class and we recently had to write profiles, which are basically newspaper articles of a specific person. We started by writing a practice profile and I seriously thought mine was awful. Then, yesterday we got our papers back and she wants to use mine as an example! I couldn't believe it!

Also, I don't know if anyone knows what this means but I recently had to buy my roommates some M&Ms...

Oh, and I found my camera connector cord so I might (but probably won't) update this more!

So yeah, that was all of my good news! I hope everyone is doing well!!!

4 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I am glad to hear things are going good for you. I can't wait to see more pictures.

sixpickychicks said...

M&M's???

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

oooooo....I think that you should have to buy me some m&m's too. I am glad you are having a good time at school. That is cool about your paper too.

Emily Christiansen said...

M&M's! Your off to a good start :)

Congrats on the essay.