Monday, April 12, 2010

recomendations

So I have two recommendations for everyone! Especially for my sisters! First I think that everyone should see Alice. It is a Syfy mini series that you can now rent in Red box or wherever else you get movies (newzbin has it). I know "SciFi mini series" isn't the best introduction for most of yall, but I think all of you guys will like it. It is a modern day telling of Alice in Wonderland and is just a really cool story! Everyone needs to see it!


Next is the book "Hunger Games", you can read or listen to it but everyone needs to! It is not my usual book but it is probably my favorite right now. Everyone who has read it loves it! So you all need to too!Thats all for now!

3 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Thanks for the recommendations! I just finished reading Eclipse...now on to Breaking Dawn. Then maybe in a year or so I will get around to this book.

Dena said...

I will see if my library has the book.
As for the Alice you really can not go wrong with Tim curry and Kathy Bates I will see if Netflix has it.

Dena said...

I watched Alice yesterday. It was great!! I loved the total twist of it and the OH MY Loved it so much I am thinking of buying it!!!