Sunday, August 01, 2010

My room in apartment 14

My room! I adored my room this semester, last semester I got really bored with my room becuase it was basically just white walls and a harry potter poster. This semester I refused to let my room become like that again so I started the semester by puting pictures on the back wall and printing out some inside jokes and quotes and scriptures. As the semester progressed my wall got covered with more fun stuff that was all meaningful to me, such as tickets to plays that were really good, sleep talking quotes, the rose that was given to me for my Birthday, the program from Comedy Improve, free posters from places I went, signs given to me, and the infamous love plate. It always made me really happy to look at my room and it was really sad bringing it down.

1 comment:

Natalie Putnam said...

I love looking at all the pictures. So cute :) Also, I totally love the Glee poster!!!