Monday, April 09, 2007

New Orleans and States

So this last week Mom and I went to New Orleans so we could get the state and Mississippi. So It was lots of Fun!!!! We tried some bread pudding, a po boy, and Jumbalia (sp?) for dinner and then we expored the French Court. That was very fun and relaxing. it reminded me a little of rainbow row exept less taken care of. Well it started getting late and the people smoking and drinking increased a little too much so we went to the hotel and slept. We slept in the next morning and then we went and explored the French Court again and ate the best breakfast I had for a while. It was this thing called a branow (sp?) which it a heavy scone like thing covered with powdered sugar and really good Hot chocolate. Then we went home. Also on the way there and on the way back home I got to drive! sure there were a couple on near death situations but I ultamently got better at driving and got at least three hours of highway driving!!!

Ok so me and my mom counted the states I have been to and I have been to....... 45!!!!! Olny 5 more to go! Sure you all call can argue that I don't rememberabout 10 of them and I reconize that but I still have 45!!!!!! heres a map of the states I have....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHEATER! You only have 10 states and have 40 to go. I wish I could have gone to New Orleans with you.

Anonymous said...

I think they count. I hope you win.

Anonymous said...

Lou... Ly and I are going to make maps, too. Check out my blog soon.