Monday, April 23, 2007

The song

OK, so Amy insisted that I put this song on my blog. I started writing it last year when Emily and Lyle were starting there long distance thing and I saw Emily's oh so wonderful; reaction and then I finished it this year with more influences from my Oh so wonderful sisters. So here's the song...

Complicated

First Verse:
Waitin` by the phone
Checkin` e-mail
Hoping you would call someway somehow
But I know you won’t
Told you not to
I told you we were over
I told you we’re through

Chorus:
Why does love have to be so complicated?
Why can’t it just be a really fun thing?
One day I love him (her) with all me heart
The next day I wanna` break those bones apart
Yeah, why does love have to be so complicated?

Second Verse:
Back together
Happy as could be
Startin` to think he back in love with me
I do something wrong
He gets so mad
How could things turn out so bad!

Chorus

Third Verse:
Now were married
You and Me
Living together, happily
Sure we fight
Every now and then
But were together
To the very end.

Chorus Reprise:
That’s why love has to be so complicated
That’s why it can’t be just a wonderful thing
You’ve got to love him (her)
With all your heart
Even when you wanna` break those bones apart
Yeah, that’s why love has to be so complicated

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you can write lyrics. I wish that I could be as talented as you. You are awesome, Olivia! I love you, girly!

Anonymous said...

Lou...You are sooo deep. So what were the other influences? We miss you all or as they say in the north...you guys. I know you are all in shock. Don't expect this to happen again.

Love, Mom

Dad thinks it is cool also.