Friday, August 01, 2008

Back to the Blog!

Hey yall!!!! Sorry its been so long since I've blogged. I've been having the opposite problem than normal and have been way too busy to post all the Amazing things I have been doing over this summer!!! I have just posted about EFY, GA, and Camp so I expect comments. I will post about the Ranch and Utah soon!!!! Not to mention all of the other fun things I am sure will come this year! Just as a conclusion, here's a picture of something I am sooooooo excited about happening today! Bye!

2 comments:

Emily Christiansen said...

I need to get to it and read these books. I hope you like what happens in this one.

Dena said...

So my copy of twilight came yesterday so of course I an over halfway done I will be finished to night Marti loaned me books 2 and 3!! I am so sucked into this book!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I can not wait to read the rest