Friday, August 01, 2008

Driven With The Wind! What?! EFY 2008

After GA, I went to EFY!!!!!! My company name was "driven with the wind". Just to speak of small world stories, a few cool things happened with arrangements. First, Tim Barron was my guy councilor. My girl councilor, Bekka, I meant at the Disney store the weekend before, she was hanging out with the Lelles, and she said, "hey, mabee you will be in my group." and we were! And the last weird thing is that my session director, Brother Linford, was a teacher in the Mass. EFY last year! It was really weird!!!! Well this years EFY was amazing! I meant a lot of new friends and hung out with my old. The classes were phenomenal and everything was so much fun! We won second in the games and me and Rachel got into the Variety Show singing "In His Eyes" from Jekyll and Hyde. It was so incredible, here's the pics.











































1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

You looked really pretty at EFY. I hope you met tons of hotty boys!