Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fourth of July Weekend!

This fourth of July was extra fun! I had a lot of cool experiences and got to hang out with a lot of amazing people. On the third of July I started out the day hanging out with Jessica and Emerson. I had so much fun with them and got some really good free food! Then me and some friends went to the sand dunes to set off fireworks. There we relaxed in the sand, had a jumping off the dunes competition, buried each other, had a bon fire and just had a great time. True to form I lost my keys which just led to more fun adventures! The next day I started out hanging out with Jess and we played a game I hadn't played in a very long time. After that I went to church where we combined wards. Here we had a great testimony meeting where someone compared dating to being a rat in a maze and having the cheese electrocute him, ending it with it not having to do with the cheese but rather about the journey. Yes. Then we went to a Park called Beaver Dick and had a Bon Fire and roasted Smores. It was very fun! The next day I drove down with some new friends to Utah. They wanted to go to In N Out since they were all from California and wanted a little piece of home. Then we went to temple square where I have been a million times and had one of the most spiritual experiences I have had in a really long time! I didn't expect it but it was cool. If anyone has a chance to take a tour of the conference center, do it! Its amazing! I ended the weekend by having dinner with my friends Rachel, David, and Stephen. It was ultamently a great weekend!




1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Dork, going to Utah and not stopping by to see me. I understand why, but I can still complain about it.