Thursday, July 22, 2010

SUSHI???????

So about two weeks ago my friend David and I were in the Sand dunes and he said, Olivia, we are starting a to do list, first make fried ice cream. I want to make it for you. By the end of that night we had a pretty long list of things to do together before the semester ended and only two weeks to complete it. This list included seeing the Joseph Smith movie in IF, singing through the wicked soundtrack, Going to monkey rock, going to the potato museum, getting sushi, having a mission call party, breaking a pinata, going to Jamba as much as possible, dieing Davids horrid hair, and more. I'm going to be honest, I really thought that we weren't going to do anything on that list done. However, David and I somehow got through most of the list and so yesterday David somehow convinced me to get sushi, "because its on the list". Now I have always said that I hate sea food in general so I knew right away that I was going to hate it...however, there I was sitting in Pineapple Grill, sushi ordered. David ordered the least risky thing on the menu for me and when I finally took a bite and I didn't not like it, but I didn't like it. It really irritated me because I had zero opinion on it! Then I tried David's spider roll and it actually kind of tasted okay. Then I tried this super risky and fishy sushi and I really liked it. I am so confused but apparently I sorta like sushi. Weird...


The goodish oneThe tasteless one
I really don't want to be here...
Reluctantly eat...

Heres a video David made becuase he was so entertained...it cut it off since my camera ran out of batteries but it should end with, "So Olivia likes to eat spider": because he is lame and that entertained him...whatevs!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Don't those pictures look so gross!!! Sea food looks and smells disgusting, why did I like it?

Anonymous said...

There's this great song by Christine Lavin. You can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypur5bJnsM0&feature=related

It explains a lot.

Amy and her little family said...

ew. because a boy made you try it... it always seems to happen that way. :)