Sunday, May 16, 2010

Exploring

So in the last week of Winter semester we decided to explore campus and do a lot of cool things around campus before my roommate, Shelly, graduated. Here are some fun pictures from our adventures!
We are looking out at the "fish Bowl" in the Snow so fishy faces are only appropriate.
These are some fun pictures in the Clark so shelly decided to impersonate them.
We have a little museum in the "Romney" which is the science building.
These stairs go on forever and eventually lead to the bottom of a stage in the drama and music building.

4 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

WOW Liv. 2 posts in 1 week...I'm impressed! I really like the map picture, that is really cool :)

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Fun! I really like that map picture as well. At first glance I was like why did Olivia choose Salt Lake to point at until I looked at it better. That was a cute idea.

Emily Christiansen said...

The campus is filled with fun stuff. Have you gone to the carnage room in the Benson? Have you gone to the planetarium? Have you explored the stage in the Kirkham? All fun things.

Shelley Jo said...

Olivia!!! How are you? I loved all the pictures! We had some fun times last semester! Thanks for the memories!