Friday, May 21, 2010

Random other pictures from winter semester

Here are some random other pictures from the winter semester that I just never posted on here!


Here is me and most of my roommates at a concert that Rachel, Joie, and I were in at the end of the semester.

This is my friend David, Rach was in a stage makeup class and so she did Dave's for her finial project. It was really fun to see!
This is from a game called "Quelf" which is really really fun to play. I think that David (the guy spinning) had to do dance for us. It is such a fun game!
This is Jason, a guy I went on a group valentines date with, before this I never even talked to this guy!

Jason gave me a Valentine on Valentines day, it was really cute and way unexpected.One day we were doing dishes and accidentally made a fountain, it was really cool looking!
This is from our last FHE, even though only one of our brothers showed up, it was really fun!
Rachel and me went to Boise one weekend and went to an Owl City concert, it was really good!
At the beginning of the semester, me and Rachel decided to make a blanket fort, it was really fun!
This is either from me and the roommates exercising the one day that we did it, even though we committed to do it everyday, or it is from one of our many many dance party's in our family room.

1 comment:

Emily Christiansen said...

Cute photos! I miss college so much. Keep having so much fun and post pictures everyday!!!