Sunday, March 16, 2008

Amazing day!!!

Ok, So yesterday I had an AMAZING day! It was incredibly busy. So I got up and got ready for the day and then I went to play practice. Since I am in only three scenes I had a lot of time to hang out and it was sooo much fun. Anywho, after that I went to a camp meeting 2 hours late and had a wonderful time there. Then I went to an incredibly fun dance!!! It was such a fun day! Heres some pictures, you will see how they progessivly get worst as the day goes on...











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun day. Your hair looks really cute with the different colors in it.

Natalie

PS - Take some more house pictures and post them for me. I want to see if there are any changes!

Amy and her little family said...

cute! And I even got to see your boyfriend in the second to last pic!!!

:)

Olivia said...

Amy you are such a loser!

Dena said...

Wow you sure did have a full day. I am glad that is was so full with fun and friends

Emily Christiansen said...

What a busy day! I use to love days like that, especially on dance days so I wasn't just sitting around all day waiting and waiting for the dance to start. I bet you are getting excited for the play to start. The few days a play runs are crazy and tiring and so much fun.