Monday, March 10, 2008

My post about nothing...

OK, so Ams obviously wants me to write about nothing today so here it is...

Today I went to school and made up two test and two quizzes that I missed on Friday. They were pretty hard but I think I did pretty good. then after school we went to Sam's Club. Then i went home and watched TV and read my book. Oh and I did some HW which was watch an exciting and monotone movie that I missed in science and book work.

As you can tell, I have no life. So if you want me to continue doing fun and exciting blogs such as this, please comment with suggestions of what you want me to blog! The End!!!

3 comments:

Dena said...

Okay so i need that shirt!!!

Hun You blog about anything that you want to. I would love to know the things that you are doing there!!!

Amy and her little family said...

Okat tomorrow blog about how much you miss all your sisters and update us on what's his face :)

the one who makes you wonder why your heart still jumps!

and all your friend's drama.

and take pics!

Emily Christiansen said...

Lou, this is all you have to blog about. It doesn't have to be something big. Tell us about a class or about a new way you did your makeup or whatever. We just like knowing everything so it is like we are there with you. I miss you, Bug!