Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tag! Your It!!!

Tag you’re it! You have to post a blog and list 16 things about yourself, goals, dislikes, or whatever. Then pick ten people to tag. You cannot tag me. Have fun and let me know when you are finished so I can read your blog. Rules!!!! Only post nice things! (no drama from a game. This is only meant for fun.)

1. I can't be mean to someone who is nice to me, even if I want to.
2. I have 4 AMAZING sisters who all live far away with their husbands.
3. I am the favorite Aunt of Dean, Lily, Kenzie, and Emerson. They are the cutest!!!
4. Silence is good for reading and HW and all, but I'm afraid of it when I'm having a conversation.
5. I want to go to Maine, Wisconsin, Arizona, Alaska and Hawaii really badly!!!
6. I LOVE to read, but I read pretty slowly.
7. I am probably the most innocent 16 year old in the world.
8. I need new shoes and want new outfits.
9. I should be doing two major school assignments right now but I'm procrastinating...It will get done though.
10. I can't spell for the life of me...thank goodness for spell check!
11. Is addicted to TV, Computer, Books, and food.
12. I am super excited to paint my room and wants to find glow in dark star stickers, if anyone sees them, just get them for me!
13. I have something amazing happening every week untill after spring break.
14. I am not smarter than a fifth grader, but I am smarter than a 11th grader!
15. I love to tell jokes and be funny but most of the time I fail miserably.
16. I have the best life in the world!!!!

Tag: YOU!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Dena said...

I hate the quite too!! I have to sleep with my ipod on LOL. The glow in the dark stickers are really fun. But I have a suggestion. Buy glow in the dark paint. then Stencile the stars and anything else you want. It is more work but it lasts alot longer and has a better look. If you are doing your ceiling in stars paint it a yellow first then you can not see the glow in the dark paint when the lights are on. Just a thought!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you answers. You are so cute Olivia.

BTW - you are smarter then "an" 11th grader.

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

You are a super duper innocent 16 yr old, but that will all change when you go on your first date this weekend :)

Emily Christiansen said...

You should post pictures of the house for Natalie soon!