Monday, March 24, 2008

Georgia on my mind

So I went to GA this weekend!!! It wwas so AMAZING!!!! I stared out at Nats then we all got Brusters and a Publix sub and went to carters. After that I went to Amys and had a fantastic time. Then at 10 in the morning Rahel and her family picked me up and took me to I-hop. Then we went to the book store and had our own little story time and then i saw Rach in the play "Arsinic and Old Lace" Where she played one of the Aunts. We then went to dairy Queen where I had a mini party and got to see even more of my friends! The next day I got an easter basket from sister jones and we went to church which was fantastic! I sang in the program and had amazing lessons. Then i went back to the Joneses and Died eggs and had an Easter egg hunt. Then Mom picked me up and we hung out at Nats and Scotts. It was amaing! we also celibrated Scotts Birthday andhad a great time! Heres some pics...





and heres some videos of dean and kenzie...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dean

oioipopp

o3

Anonymous said...

Hey Olivia.

Dean wrote the comment above. He typed everything all by himself.

I loved seeing the pictues and video from your visit. I can't wait to see you again.

Oh ya, dont forget about the weekly random house pictures!!!

Natalie

Emily Christiansen said...

Wow! You saw a lot of friend in the short time you were in Georgia. I want Brusters... a turtle cone to be exact. I am excited to see you in a few weeks.

Amy and her little family said...

Man You got to see nat and them ans soon em and jess? You're such a lucky butt! Those pics were cute... I really like that shirt!

Dena said...

I think it is great you got to see so many of your friends in GA !! You are truely a great girl to have so many friends!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool! You updated your blog. I love your "new look". It was so nice to see you and your Mom at Natalie's. We miss you guys here in GA.