Friday, November 05, 2010

A Crazy Crazy Year

So I don't know why but this feels like it is more like a new years then new years will be this year so I just thought I would reflect upon ALL the things that I have done in the past year becuase I think that is a pretty incredible how much can happen in one short year.

  • I had a surgery that completely changed my looks and perspective on life.
  • I moved away from home
  • I attended my first year of college and rocked it!
  • I saw my Grandpa get baptized
  • I had my first kiss
  • I had my heart broken for the first time and many times after that
  • I fell in love
  • I entered into my last year of being a teenager
  • I learned to be more responsible
  • I moved two the second new place of the year
  • I learned how to deal with rejection from jobs
  • I discovered what a real singles ward is like.
  • I found out who my real friends are.
I'm sure there is more but I thought that most of that list is pretty dang significant and that it is crazy that that much has happened in just this year! Makes me wonder what next year will bring, or even the next two months of this year!

No comments: