Friday, November 05, 2010

One year!

So It has officially been on year since I went into surgery last year, which is probably meaningless to most people but pretty significant to me! So I thought that I would open up and tell everyone exactly how I felt and what I learned from this surgery for those who are curious. Now I write a lot and all of this writing occurred after midnight so feel free to skip all of my post from today, in fact I encourage it because I kind of did this more for me than for anyone else and I don't tend to feel comfortable opening up as much as I did in these post. So if you do read them don't judge me cause I put a lot of myself in these, no matter how cheesy and whatever they may seem. So if you want to know then read on! For everyone else I will post something new tomorrow, maybe.

2 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I love that you did this! You are going to love having all these thoughts and feelings down.

Emily Christiansen said...

I can't believe it has been a whole year! You are gorgeous and I am crazy proud of you for how strong you were through it all. I would have just cried ALL the time through the rough few months (actually, I think I did).