Friday, June 11, 2010

Birthday Part 1

I was really scared about my Birthday this year. I didn't think it was going to be that great because for the first time I wasn't at home and doing all of the traditions that I usually do. Not to mention it was a fast Sunday so I couldn't really go anywhere or do much. But it turned out being really great! Before I even woke up in the morning, I got lots and lots of messages wishing me a happy birthday, making me realize how loved I really am. I went into the family room where my roommate automatically wished me a happy birthday and we had a long conversation. Then I got to talk to Mom and we opened presence from the package that has been in my room for the past two weeks. I got a lot of great gifts! These included matalic Pink Converse and a wand that was created just for me. Not to mention Jamba! I loved talking to my parents and it felt like I was home. I went to church and it was a really great Sunday! My relief society councilor found out it was my birthday and had everyone sing Happy Birthday. Then my friend Steven Clark came up to me and told me that I needed a spiny hug since it was my Birthday, so he literately picked me up and spun me. Then I got to talk to all of my nieces and nephews and they told me how much they loved me. It was super cute! I love my family so much! Then as the day progressed I had some buffalo wings and come IBC cream soda, a tradition for my Birthday. At exactly 6:06 PM, my friends surprised me with a rose and gave me a really cool gift that I'm going to talk about tomorrow. Then we all watched a movie and hung out. Later my cousin Alison showed up with cookies and gave me a big hug. So I ended up having a great Birthday and I realized how loved I am and how though I'm not at home, I can still have a great birthday!


This picture shows me that some traditions will never go away, IBC cream soda and mud pie that I forced my roommate to make me!

This is the Rose my friends gave me and I'm wearing my super cute new headband!
The funniest wrapping paper that my presents were wrapped in!
This is my Jamba gift card, I've used it way too much already, I think I'm addicted!
My cute new purse and my rose!
The cute headbands my sisters gave me!
Look at all my new makeup!
Most of the cards that I received on my Birthday.
My new wand which completes my Ravenclaw set, I am such a nerd!

3 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I am so glad you had a fun birthday :)

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

It looks like you had an awesome birthday.

Emily Christiansen said...

This ia a forced comment... by facebook! Happy Birthday, blog post!!!