Saturday, June 12, 2010

Birthday Part 2

So one of my favorite scenes from any movie is the scene in Sydney White where Tyler Prince asks Sydney out by singing a song called "When I See You Smile". If you haven't seen this then watch this video...


Anyway, my friend Rachel knew this was my favorite seen and for my birthday she wanted to recreate that scene for me. So three of my friends decided to sing that song to me and give me a rose, they came in singing at exactly 6:06 PM which is when I was born. It was very sweet and I really appreciated how much effort they put into my present! Afterward he actually watched Sydney White and it was fun forcing my two guy friends to watch a chick flick. Fun stuff! Here's some pictures, they are taken with my friends camera and I wasn't looking at what I was doing when I took the pictures so they aren't the best, but hey, they work!


Oh and my friends name is Stephen Kruse, and a while ago we realized it's said the same way as the crucio curse. SO Rachel had me use my new wand to cast the "Krucio" curse on him. lol!

4 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

This is super sweet liv. Your friends are great!!! I love the harry potter picture. It is perfect :)

Emily Christiansen said...

Your boy toy got you a rose!?! It is love.

I love the photo of you casting your spell.

Olivia said...

boy toy? hmmm...

sixpickychicks said...

cute necklace...