Sunday, June 06, 2010

Semester Break!

During the break between semesters I got to go back to NY and visit my home. It was kind of sad at first because I went to the dentist twice, went to the orthodontist five times, and the eye doctor twice, so lots and lots of appointments! But I got my braces off for the final time and the orthodontist gave me a mug full of chewy candy that I couldn't eat with my braces and look at me, I look great with all my new stuff!



Then I went to church and saw people who were all VERY excited to see me. Mom also got released from her calling as Relief Society president during this time and so here as a picture of her presidency, I have some more serious ones but this one shows everyone's personality's and their relationship so well that I wanted to post this one!
I also had lots of time to hang out with my friends! I hung out with Alan and had a Starbucks date with him and went out to dinner with Ginger and Vita. It was a ton of fun. I especially had fun going to NY! I spent the first day there hanging out with my friend Lora. We spent a lot of time going around times Square and hung out at Toys R Us and road the Ferris wheel in it it was a lot of fun!
The next day in NYC, we went to central Park and explored and then went to met, which was really really cool! Then we saw Billy Eliot which actually stared my friends little brother, so that was pretty cool to see how much talent can come from East Greenbush! It was really good!

So basically my spring break was really awesome!

3 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

It sounds like you had fun. I love that picture of you witht he glasses. You look great!

Emily Christiansen said...

Love your photos. you are so funny. I love love love the photo of you with the glasses. You should wear them everyday all day.

Natalie Putnam said...

I also like that picture of you with your glasses. So cute!!!