Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

This memorial day weekend, me a come of my friends decided to go to Montana and see "Beauty and the Beast" at the Playmill. The Playmill is a theater owned by one of my professors in West Yellowstone and they put on some really good productions. "Beauty and the Beast" was super good and it brought back a lot of memories from when I was in it, except they pulled it off a lot better then my high school did! We also got to explore west Yellowstone which was really pretty! It was so much fun going into all of the interesting stores around West Yellowstone and exploring. Afterward, my friend Rachel, begged us to go about another hour and visit her Boy Friend. At some point the Light sabers I gave her for her 20th Birthday came out and two of my friends had an epic fight. It was quite entertaining and proves, once again, that I am a huge nerd!



2 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

I love all these updates and pictures. It looks like you have some really fun friends.

Emily Christiansen said...

I've never been to the Playmill. I bet it was fun, though lame to watch a play you were in just last year.