Monday, June 14, 2010

My therapy

Last semester during Finals week, I went to my last FHE in the park to play capture the flag. Before it began, I started swinging and discovered that all of the stress from finials went away. Since then I have gone swinging every time that I got stressed, sad, lonely, and every now and then, when I'm happy and just want to swing. It always makes me feel better to go swinging and to feel like a kid again. I don't have to worry about any of my problems for that little bit of time, I love it!




2 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I love swinging. I miss having parks near by that I can just go swing at...especially with out a little kid saying: "Lookat that mommy swinging, that's weird".

Emily Christiansen said...

I do the same thing!!! I lived on the swings at Smith park in college to deal with life. We are so sisters!